Saturday, May 23, 2009

A good one I forgot to blog

Bonus Blog today! This happened a few weeks ago but I forgot to blog it.
So I got on the N Judah and bought my pass, looked at it and it stated 5:30 expiration. I stuck it in my messy purse and went to the mall. Then I had to hop back on at Powell to go to Civic Center, I knew my pass was good till 5:30 so I decided to go through the emergency gate instead of walking all the way around to the toll booth. I saw the ticket cop standing there and I flashed my transfer to him. He YELLS at me, Let me see your ID! I was like, what are you talking about?? Then he SCREAMS again, Let me see your ID! and I said FOR WHAT! He yells, "FOR WHAT? This is the wrong date!!" I look at it, OH! I dug through my purse and found the correct date transfer. I flash it at him, he yells at me again, "LET ME SEE YOUR ID!" I said for WHAT this is the correct date and it's till 5:30! He starts arguing with me saying, "Do you work here or do I work here?" Then he threatens me, either I give you a ticket now or you go and pay! I said again, it's 5:30 not 5:00! He doesn't listen, threatens to give me a ticket again! So I didn't know what to do at that point and went to the toll booth to pay. I stood there digging for change, too me a good 3 minutes and he comes over, GO! GO!, I said, what???

Apparently my friend explained to the other ticket cop my ticket is 5:30 not 5:00 and the ticket lady agreed, this ticket is 5:30. The guy was wrong! and he had to let me go. He had the nerve to ask my friend why I was so angry!

No comments: