Monday, February 18, 2008

2.18.08 On my way to Kabuki Theatre 38 line


 What did I say a story everytime I get on a damn bus! 
Ok today wasn't too bad I caught my buses came pretty much on time for once! On the 38 line today, Presidents Day. This guy in his 20s came on in camo pants and a cigarette ready to be lit, sits down obviously smoked a lot of 420 with his eyes all droopy, nothing abnormal right? Hmm sitting there looking out the window, 10 minutes passed another guy comes on the bus. This guy was wearing a suite, tie and all, maybe coming from work? He sits facing the Camo guy, still a normal bus ride from here. All of a sudden, "WHY ARE YOU ALL DRESSED UP FOR ON PRESIDENT'S DAY? WHAT IS WRON WITH YOU?" Camo screams at this guy! Then he walks toward me stands hovering over me, I try not to make eye contact. Then he starts slamming on the back door real loud and hard and jumps off. 

That's it folks, told you not that bad today.

No comments: