Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crazy Man! 2.26.08

OK so a few weeks ago I saw this creepy man standing underground wearing some kind of full on army fatigue. Hmm usually the homeless wearing these outfits or a person really in the army, NOT this guy! He didn't seem homeless he just look CRAZY! He would be there almost everyday when I catch the N or T underground, he would stare straight ahead then march back and forth on the ramp. This guy had the boots on, the metals and all. So didn't see him for a while and this week I saw him 2 times in a row again! One time he was on the N Judah wearing Air Force Gear and today I saw him in Camouflage outfit with his barrette. I saw something in his hand, for a second I thought it was a trigger of some sort. I looked closely when he marched back and forth in front of me; it was some kind of metal in a box. I actually tried to take a picture of him today, ha I freaked out when he abruptly turned around at me and pretended I called someone. Well that's my story for the day, it was under the muni tunnel so I guess it counts as a muni story. I'm telling you, if I don't make it to work this man could be the reason why!

No comments: