Thursday, April 10, 2008

Annoying Squeeky Girl Again...

Yes I've been seeing her on the bus still! But for a few days I had some relief, she was sick, oh poor girl, lucky passengers!...She's back! apparently she still feels like shit, the first couple days I saw her on the bus she was quiet for once, sitting too, abnormal! OK so today I saw her on the 16AX and my freakin ipod was dead! She was yapping like usual and up and standing next to her bus driver boyfriend once again. Guess what, I took a photo of her, ha. Now I'm debating if I should post it here or not. A friend of mine said it would be mean, would it really? Well I'll let you decide, let me know if I should post.

1 comment:

mo! said...

omg you totally have to post it!
Consider it a public service, noise pollution prevention lol