Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bad Day!

Overall Bad Day today. Going to work annoying squeeky was there and damn! no ipod. Of course standing and talking to mr bus driver, her best friend I can hear her loud and clear. I try to ignore it but it's kinda hard. Apparently she figured out she doesn't like driving when she doesn't drive? huh? she would rather take the bus! I wonder why, all her friends are bus drivers maybe! Next to us in heavy traffic on Fell street, some car pulling out of a parking space hit the car in front of it real hard then drove away! Squeeky girl freaked out and thought the bus driver hit the car. Then bus driver said no it wasn't me I know what I'm doing and Squeeky was kissing ass raving about how wonderful of a driver he is and how she misses his driving when she is on another bus, uhh barf! This conversation goes on for a while....Then a bad day at work...then after work taking the 31AX to a friend's place. Umm last bus 6:02. I get there at 6:05, um no bs but a long line in front of me. 10 minutes later, still no bus. I call retarded muni to see if it was pulled. Lady useless like usual. She said there should be one coming but she can't find out when. I call back 5 minutes later, guy answered. Umm there are no more 31AX coming, umm what???? Damn lady said there was 5 minutes ago. Apparently this guy tracked the bus driver down and bus driver said he picked people up already. Ummm that's why there was a long line waiting for this damn bus and asking me if it was coming? WTF!!1

1 comment:

ElleDee said...

Hope all is better! xoxo