Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another, "this only happens to me!" moment...

OK so my friend is bugging me to put this story up, I was hesitant since it's not technically a muni sucks incident. I was running with some friends trying to catch muni and I was yelling to them hold on my sirt is falling!! I was holding onto my skirt through my long sweater and all I felt I was grabbing was fabric. I didn't know how far down my skirt really was. My friend held the door on muni for me and I just made it on huffing and puffing. Relief, let go of my fabric in hand to hold the bar, and all of a sudden my skirt was around my ankles in front of the whole muni!!! OH MY GOD I grabbed it quick and pulled it up. People were cracking up and I also got few dirty looks, WOW!

1 comment:

ElleDee said...

SNAP, girl! That suuuuuucks.
Did I ever tell you I had a Marilyn Monroe moment over a grate near KGO? I was with my boss at the time and it FLEW over my head. But not nearly as sexy as Marilyn.
Figures that you and I are friends ;)