Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Annoying Squeeky!

So every night I freak out, "Did I charge my Ipod!", you all might wonder why the hell it's a big deal well this is why...

The 16AX turns the corner onto Sunset Blvd. At that point I pray is that annoying girl standing at the corner? Shit!!!! she is.

This short 5'2 lady supposedly she's 27 half chinese half hawaiian, comes on the bus the first thing she does is puts her stuff down then she starts yapping away to the bus driver. The whole fuckin ride with her annoying high pitch squeeky voice, it's like listening to chalkboard! She does this with EVERY DAMN BUS DRIVER!! Get some friends girl, get a life, we all don't want to know you are sick or how your weekend was or what you did the day before! Oh my god! It's so annoying, this nice old lady couldn't stand it anymore, she said to her one day, "you shouldn't talk to the driver, you are distracting him and it's dangerous!!" The squeeky voice made her crack! Did that annoying girl stop? Uh NO! maybe for 5 minutes. Now you're probably wondering how I know so much about this girl, like her natioanlity and crap, well that how big her damn mouth is! She tells her whole life story to anyone who would listen. God I think I'm going to start marking the dates I see this annoying girl on my blog. Maybe I might just take my ipod off and listen to their conversation and write it in here, I can put together her biography one day.

1 comment:

ElleDee said...

Please oh please put together her biography! I think it would be hysterical. But don't include a picture - then it would venture into meanness :P
I'm so bummed I missed you at the parade! IT would have been fun to see you.